- Citywide 20th Anniversary Conference
Communities & Drugs: the Irish experience, the International experience - Developing a Drugs Policy that Works.
Conference videos, power-point presentations & workshop reports. »
- Aodhán Ó Ríordáin appointed as Minister for Drugs Citywide warmly welcomes the appointment of Minister Aodhán Ó Ríordáin as Minister of the State at the Department of Health with special responsibility for the National Drugs Strategy. »
- Crime & Punishment
In this video, contributors speak about the link between social disadvantage and community drug problems and look at the harm done to individuals and communities by criminalising people for using drugs.
Watch the Citywide videos here »
- Drug Rehabilitation Projects Videos
These short, powerful videos include interviews with Drug Rehab Project participants and projects leaders.
The videos accompany the Citywide DRP consultation document.
Watch them here »
- Barriers or Bridges?
Drugs Rehabilitation Projects – the Road to Recovery.
The Citywide consultation report shows major challenges now being faced by Community Drugs Rehabilitation Projects in maintaining their crucial work with recovering drug users. »
- Drugs - can we take anymore?
Report of the Citywide campaign meeting. People in local communities most affected by drugs want to have a strong voice again and want to be heard. »
- Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs Policy?’
Recent public debate has shown a widespread confusion about the difference between decriminalisation and legalisation of drugs.
The purpose of the leaflet is to clarify this distinction and to support a debate in Ireland on these issues that is based on the best available evidence and experience from other countries.
- Community Addiction Studies Course© (CASC) - QQI Award (Minor) Level 5 16 February 2016Feb16Urrús/Ballymun Youth Action Project This course runs over ten weeks (one day each week) for anyone living or working in ... Read more »
- End Compulsory Urine Testing in Methadone Services 21 January 2016Citywide is supporting the Service User Rights in Action Group demand that compulsory (non court ordered) and routine urine testing ... Read more »
- Join the national debate on decriminalisation of drug use….. 08 December 2015Citywide has contacted TDs & Senators to ask them to join the debate on decriminalisation. Oireachtas Committee on Justice, ... Read more »
- Citywide Conference Presentations 30 November 2015Watch the videos of the presentations at the Citywide 20th Anniversary Conference. Power point presentations from the morning speeches and ... Read more »