- Report of Drug Related Intimidation
New research shows over two-thirds of people experiencing drug-related intimidation do not report incidents to the Gardaí
Almost half of reported incidents of intimidation involved physical violence with one-third involving damage to home or property
- Citywide 20th Anniversary Conference
Communities & Drugs: the Irish experience, the International experience - Developing a Drugs Policy that Works.
Conference videos, power-point presentations & workshop reports. »
- Crime & Punishment
In this video, contributors speak about the link between social disadvantage and community drug problems and look at the harm done to individuals and communities by criminalising people for using drugs.
Watch the Citywide videos here »
- Drug Rehabilitation Projects Videos
These short, powerful videos include interviews with Drug Rehab Project participants and projects leaders.
The videos accompany the Citywide DRP consultation document.
Watch them here »
- Barriers or Bridges?
Drugs Rehabilitation Projects – the Road to Recovery.
The Citywide consultation report shows major challenges now being faced by Community Drugs Rehabilitation Projects in maintaining their crucial work with recovering drug users. »
- Drugs - can we take anymore?
Report of the Citywide campaign meeting. People in local communities most affected by drugs want to have a strong voice again and want to be heard. »
- Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs Policy?’
Recent public debate has shown a widespread confusion about the difference between decriminalisation and legalisation of drugs.
The purpose of the leaflet is to clarify this distinction and to support a debate in Ireland on these issues that is based on the best available evidence and experience from other countries.
- Half of population in favour of decriminalisation. Citywide Red C poll 07 December 2016Support for the decriminalisation of the possession of drugs for personal use is split almost half and half among the ... Read more »
- Implementing a health led approach to drug use - Speakers notes 07 December 2016Citywide held a seminar on November 17th 2016 to discuss how the government commitment to 'a health-led rather than criminal ... Read more »
- Clondalkin Tus Nua Street Based Harm Reduction Report 03 October 2016The Clondalkin Tus Nua Street Based Harm Reduction Service Activity Report was launched last week. You can download a copy ... Read more »