- Drug Rehabilitation Projects Videos
Watch them here »
- Barriers or Bridges?
Drugs Rehabilitation Projects – the Road to Recovery »
- Drugs - can we take anymore?
Report of the Citywide campaign meeting - October 23rd 2013 »
A New Direction for Drugs Policy?’ »
- Watch the conference presentations
Criminalising Addiction: is there another way?
- Criminalising Addiction: Is There Another Way?
CONFERENCE REPORT »
- Watch the Drug Rehabilitation Projects Videos 21 March 2014Two video clips that accompany the Citywide DRP consultation document These ... Read more »
- Barriers or Bridges? Drug Rehabilitation Projects – the Road to Recovery 26 February 2014The Citywide consultation report shows major challenges now being faced ... Read more »
- Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs Policy? 20 November 2013Citywide launches information leaflet: 'Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs ... Read more »
- May22 Year Diploma in Drugs Counselling Theory & Intervention Skills 02 May '14MERCHANTS QUAY IRELAND AND UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN 2 Year Diploma ... Read more »
- May7Introduction to Addiction Studies 07 May '14 - 08 May '14Urrús / Ballymun Youth Action Project Two-days for those wishing ... Read more »
- May14Leg it for your Liver 2014 14 May '14Community Response are holding their annual 8km fun run - ... Read more »