- Drugs - can we take anymore?
Report of the Citywide campaign meeting - October 23rd 2013 »
- Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs Policy?’
- Watch the conference presentations
Criminalising Addiction: is there another way?
- Criminalising Addiction: Is There Another Way?
CONFERENCE REPORT »
- Citywide Film
Watch it here »
- Citywide policy statement
- Barriers or Bridges? Drug Rehabilitation Projects – the Road to Recovery 26 February 2014Citywide will launch our consultation report: ‘Barriers or Bridges? Drug ... Read more »
- Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs Policy? 20 November 2013Citywide launches information leaflet: 'Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs ... Read more »
- Citywide Conference Report 28 May 2013Criminalising Addiction: is there another way? A broad spectrum of ... Read more »
- Mar13Diploma in Community Drugs and Alcohol Work 13 Mar '14Urrús & University College Dublin Diploma in Community Drugs and ... Read more »
- Mar21Hepatitis C: Hidden Harm 21 Mar '14Community Response present a one day conference in the Radisson ... Read more »
- Mar28New Drugs and Latest Trends Workshop 28 Mar '14Community Awareness of Drugs Speaker: Dr Des Corrigan EU and ... Read more »