- Report of Drug Related Intimidation
New research shows over two-thirds of people experiencing drug-related intimidation do not report incidents to the Gardaí
Almost half of reported incidents of intimidation involved physical violence with one-third involving damage to home or property
- Citywide 20th Anniversary Conference
Communities & Drugs: the Irish experience, the International experience - Developing a Drugs Policy that Works.
Conference videos, power-point presentations & workshop reports. »
- Crime & Punishment
In this video, contributors speak about the link between social disadvantage and community drug problems and look at the harm done to individuals and communities by criminalising people for using drugs.
Watch the Citywide videos here »
- Drug Rehabilitation Projects Videos
These short, powerful videos include interviews with Drug Rehab Project participants and projects leaders.
The videos accompany the Citywide DRP consultation document.
Watch them here »
- Barriers or Bridges?
Drugs Rehabilitation Projects – the Road to Recovery.
The Citywide consultation report shows major challenges now being faced by Community Drugs Rehabilitation Projects in maintaining their crucial work with recovering drug users. »
- Drugs - can we take anymore?
Report of the Citywide campaign meeting. People in local communities most affected by drugs want to have a strong voice again and want to be heard. »
- Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs Policy?’
Recent public debate has shown a widespread confusion about the difference between decriminalisation and legalisation of drugs.
The purpose of the leaflet is to clarify this distinction and to support a debate in Ireland on these issues that is based on the best available evidence and experience from other countries.
- Diploma in Drug & Alcohol Studies (UL) (level 7 60 ECTS) 27 May 2016May27 For the academic year 2016/7, this one year, part-time programme is offered in twolocations nationally: in the University of Limerick ... Read more »
- Demanding Money with Menace: drug-related intimidation and community violence in Ireland 16 February 2016New research shows that over two-thirds of people experiencing drug-related intimidation do not report incidents to the Gardaí mainly for ... Read more »
- General Election 2016 – Tackling Ireland’s Drug Problem 01 February 2016In the lead up to the General Election 2016, Citywide contacted the all political parties and groupings to look for ... Read more »
- End Compulsory Urine Testing in Methadone Services 21 January 2016Citywide is supporting the Service User Rights in Action Group demand that compulsory (non court ordered) and routine urine testing ... Read more »