- Citywide 20th Anniversary Conference - November 12th 2015
As part of our 20th anniversary celebrations, Citywide is holding a major conference on the overall theme of Drug Policy Reform »
- A Discussion with Richard Branson on the future of the “War on Drugs"
A Screening of the film "Breaking the Taboo" followed by a panel discussion and audience Q & A »
- Aodhán Ó Ríordáin appointed as Minister for Drugs
Citywide warmly welcomes the appointment of Minister Aodhán Ó Ríordáin as Minister of the State at the Department of Health with special responsibility for the National Drugs Strategy. »
- Crime & Punishment
In this video, contributors speak about the link between social disadvantage and community drug problems and look at the harm done to individuals and communities by criminalising people for using drugs.
Watch the Citywide videos here »
- Drug Rehabilitation Projects Videos
These short, powerful videos include interviews with Drug Rehab Project participants and projects leaders.The videos accompany the Citywide DRP consultation document. Watch them here »
- Barriers or Bridges?
Drugs Rehabilitation Projects – the Road to Recovery. The Citywide consultation report shows major challenges now being faced by Community Drugs Rehabilitation Projects in maintaining their crucial work with recovering drug users. »
- Drugs - can we take anymore?
Report of the Citywide campaign meeting. People in local communities most affected by drugs want to have a strong voice again and want to be heard. »
- Decriminalisation: A New Direction for Drugs Policy?’
Recent public debate has shown a widespread confusion about the difference between decriminalisation and legalisation of drugs.
The purpose of the leaflet is to clarify this distinction and to support a debate in Ireland on these issues that is based on the best available evidence and experience from other countries.
- HIV and STIs: a one-day Workshop 03 November 2015Nov3Now Open for Bookings: Venue: HIV Ireland, 70 Eccles Street, Dublin 7 The aim of the workshop is to provide ... Read more »
- Aodhán Ó Ríordáin appointed as Minister for Drugs 23 April 2015Citywide warmly welcomes the appointment of Minister Aodhán Ó Ríordáin as Minister of the State at the Department of Health ... Read more »
- Citywide calls for confirmation of appointment of Minister for Drugs 04 March 2015Citywide welcomes the comments of an Taoiseach Enda Kenny that he is giving consideration to appointing a Junior Minister with ... Read more »
- Effects of Gangland Crime on Communities. 15 December 2014Citywide made a submission to the Oireachtas Committee on Justice, Defence and Equality on the effects of gangland crime on ... Read more »